What We Do
Pearsons Glass Processing Division dates all the way back to 1901, when the company was originally founded as J Pearson & Co specialising in silvering, bevelling and the manufacture of cabinet doors.
Following many years of investment, and with use of more than 25,000 sq ft of manufacturing facility, Pearsons Glass have established ourselves as a market leader within the industry. We are however, only as good as our suppliers, and stock a wide range of Pilkington, AGC, Guardian and St. Gobain glass.
Our current stock includes:
• 3mm clear float • 4mm clear float • 5mm clear float • 6mm clear float •
• 8mm clear float • 10mm clear float • 12mm clear float • 15mm clear float •
• 4mm clear low iron • 6mm clear low iron • 8mm clear low iron •
• 10mm clear low iron • 12mm clear low iron • 15mm clear low iron •
• 6mm grey float • 8mm grey float • 10mm grey float •
• 6mm bronze float • 8mm bronze float • 10mm bronze float •
• 4mm silver mirror • 6mm silver mirror • 6mm bronze mirror • 6mm grey mirror •
• 6mm silver antique mirror • 6mm bronze antique mirror •
• 6mm pink mirror • 6mm gold mirror • 6mm green mirror •
We also hold stock of PVB laminated and various fire glasses. If the glass you're looking for is not in the above list, then please give our sales team a call, as it may already be in stock.
Our customer base is UK wide and varied, but is mainly made up of shopfitters, joinery manufacturers, catering equipment manufacturers, lift refurbishment engineers, staircase renovation companies, engineering companies and other glass companies.
We find our customers use our glass in a wide variety of applications such as:
• Display Mirrors • Balustrades • Display Units • Jewellery Counters •
• Kitchen Splashbacks • Shower Doors/Screens • Screen Partitions • Armour Plate Doors •
• Shelving • Catering Equipment Units • Interior Wall Art • Counter Tops •
At Pearsons Glass we also have in-house design specialists who will be able to help with any enquiries or questions you have, and assist with any detailed specifications you may provide.
If you have any projects you would like to discuss with us, please call 0151 207 1474 (option 2), and a member of our sales team will be happy to help. Alternatively, please email any information to our estimating department via email@example.com.